Oude offshore radio magazines nu online.
Q***@hotmail.com
2016-02-07 15:51:06 UTC
Hallo iedereen. Oude offshore radio magazines staan nu online. Zie https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/RadioCarolineMailinglist/conversations/messages/80640 en ook https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/RadioCarolineMailinglist/conversations/messages/80641

Voor de volledigheid laat ik beide postings hieronder volgen: Nico.

Matt at The Pirate Archive http://www.thepiratearchive.net/ has been busy scanning more offshore radio magazines for us. These are now available for download from the Azanorak server, and they fill some important gaps in our
collection! There are also a few issues of lesser known magazines that might be new to you.

Regarding the Living Free Radio issues, Matt says:

"They feature lots of information and comment about the offshore and land based scene of the time, so are very interesting. They were produced by an organisation called The Living Free Radio Society. I wonder if anyone on the list knows anymore about them?"

Please let us know if you do! Thanks for taking the time to scan and share these, Matt!

1976 - Advertisers and Free Radio Collectors Magazine, No 03

1976 - Advertisers and Free Radio Collectors Magazine, No 04

1976 - Living Free Radio, No 03

1977 - Living Free Radio, No 05

1977 05 - Wavelength 12

1984 - Monitor, No 26

1984 - Monitor, No 28

1986 - Monitor, No 33 (spring)

1986 - Monitor, No 34 (summer)

Password to unzip: freeradio

Ray.

And, while we're at it, I may as well add a couple of my own magazines to the site as well. These two are from the summer and autumn of 1970, published by the Free Radio Association (Alan Purnell).

1970 - Sound Magazine, No 02

1970 - Sound Magazine, No 03

Password to unzip: freeradio

Ray.
Q***@hotmail.com
2016-02-07 16:13:36 UTC
...maar je moet wel eerst inloggen op https://login.yahoo.com/config/login?.redir_from=LOGIN om in deze yahoo group te kunnen komen. Nico.
Q***@hotmail.com
2016-02-08 16:03:46 UTC
...en lees dan ook https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/RadioCarolineMailinglist/conversations/messages/80643 Nico.
Q***@hotmail.com
2016-02-08 16:09:12 UTC
...en op http://licensing.ofcom.org.uk/radio-broadcast-licensing/monthly-updates/update0116 staat nu dit te lezen:

Services which have ceased to be licensed (handed back or revoked) in this period

The following services are no longer licensed. The relevant licence is either:
*No longer required by the licensee so has been handed back or;
*In the case of a licence covering multiple services, has been amended to remove the requirement to provide the specific service or;
*Revoked for breach of a licence condition.

Service name

Licensee

Licence Type

RLCS

Peter Moore

Radio Caroline

Q***@hotmail.com
2018-07-24 16:45:07 UTC
...op https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/RadioCarolineMailinglist/conversations/messages/81567 staat nu dit te lezen: Nico.

81567Re: Free- Pirate Radio Magazines 1974 - 2017 - Over 350 PDF files!
coolam_radioToday at 2:39 AM

Scroll down list to see more- or
under "Download Options" > Click "PDF"

Link 1 ( 262 files ) = https://archive.org/details/Radio-Magazines