Radio Caroline in het paasweekeinde.
Q***@hotmail.nl
2018-03-28 16:16:59 UTC
Hallo iedereen. Op http://radiocaroline.co.uk/#home.html staat het programma van Radio Caroline in het paasweekeinde. Nico.
Q***@hotmail.nl
2018-03-28 16:41:49 UTC
...en op https://mediumwave.info/news.html staat dit te lezen: Nico.

28/03-2018

U K
It's another Radio Caroline North mega-broadcast this weekend, online here and on Manx Radio 1368AM.
We'll be live on board our historic radio ship Ross Revenge from 9am Good Friday morning through until 2pm Easter Monday afternoon, with our annual Easter Fundraiser and much more.
We've unearthed a rare interview with the late Ron Cannon OBE, coxswain of the Ramsgate lifeboat back in 1991 when it attempted to rescue our ship's crew from the Goodwin Sands. And thanks to Lisa Dolley, a listener from Cornwall, we'll again be giving you more chances to win goods from our webshop.
So join us for four memorable days this Easter on Radio Caroline North.
http://radiocaroline.co.uk via Mike Terry, WOR io group (28/3-2018)
Q***@hotmail.com
2018-04-02 13:54:44 UTC
...zie en lees nu ook https://www.facebook.com/620516774/videos/10155601685206775/UzpfSTEwMDAwMTYxMzQ3NDExNzoxODAyMDc4OTA2NTIyNTQx/ Nico.
Q***@hotmail.com
2018-04-02 14:29:02 UTC
...lees nu ook Caroline North at Easter

Our Radio Caroline North mega-broadcast weekend has now ended.

And what great Easter broadcast it turned out to be! Many thanks to everybody who kindly donated to our Support Group Fundraiser, Manx Radio for the use of the AM transmitter, sponsors and technical staff who make it possible to broadcast from Ross Revenge.

The next broadcast from our radio-ship will by over the weekend of 12th – 13th May. So join us then if you can.

Nico.
Q***@hotmail.com
2018-04-02 15:11:14 UTC
...(her)beluister nu ook https://www.internetradiocafe.nl/topic/49035-caroline-north-easter-weekend/ Nico.